A REASON TO RUN

Monday, October 31, 2011

My Fall Wreath

So here it is Halloween and I have just now finished my Fall Wreath. At least I will get 3 weeks or so to enjoy it. What happened was that originally I really wanted to make this loveliness that I saw HERE at one of my favorite blogs. Although I believe it was originally from Better Homes and Gardens, but I had trouble tracing it back. I put it on my Pintrest and had every intention of making something like it.


Well... Here is my version:




Photobucket

I made a larger companion but it turned out hideous! So I tore it apart and decided that my flowers could not go to waste so this is what I did today:

I started off with these materials. The only reason I have the stick wreath base is because that is what I had handy. I had bought it last year and never did anything with it. A perfectly round one may have looked better in the end, but this one was free for now.

Photobucket

So I just glued away till I ended up with this beautiful wreath that looks great on my black door.

Photobucket


Photobucket

S I was so inspired that I decided to go ahead and make my Christmas Wreath. I just can't tell you how giddy and excited I am about it. I actually giggled the entire time I made it! Silly, I know, but I am so thrilled with the end result. I can't wait to show it to you.
Sorry, you will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment